Katdazzle

Kathy O'Connell

Filling the kiln

| 1 Comment

image
I loaded up the bottom of my kiln with doll pieces ( Skye) cats and dogs, one anteater, a unicorn( Jesse’s) E.T. ( Cory’s). On the top shelf I put a huge hanging pot for flowers.

The pot had a very large crack that I repaired with paper clay I made myself from the clay and dissolved egg rates.( 1:4, one egg rate to four clay),I made a vineyard type thing to disguise the crack. After I let it dry a few small crack reappeared, these I got rid of by using a brush dipped in APT II. A great product. We’ll see how it turns out.

One Comment

  1. I am very optimistic about the paper clay. The ear on my creature is still intact!

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.